|Expiration date||24 months|
Balanced Salt Solution (Physiological Solution) have the properties of buffer solution (regulate pH), normal saline (maintain osmotic pressure) and culture medium (provide nutrition). It can meet the basic needs of survival and metabolism of tissues, organs or cells in vitro. A small amount of phenolic red was added to some equilibrium salt solutions to indicate the pH change of the solution. Phosphate Buffered Saline (PBS) is one of the most widely used equilibrium salt solutions in biochemistry. The main components are Na2HPO4、KH2PO4、NaCl and KCl. PBS buffers are often used to rinse tissue or cells, to transport cells or tissues, to prepare other reagents, to dilute the cells when counting the cells.
1. This product is for research use only.
2. This product is sterilized by 0.22 μ m filtration.
3. It is necessary to pay attention to the aseptic operation and avoid the pollution.
4. This product is 10×concentrated solution and dilute it to the 1× PBS before use.
5. There may be a small amount of precipitate in 10×PBS at low temperature, which can be dissolved after a warm bath in general. If there are a large mount of precipitate and the precipitate can't be dissolved, please discard the solution.